Want to kickstart your funnel?
Use LinkedIn Event Funnels To Find High Value Clients
Even if you’ve never run an event before!
Creating an event on LinkedIn is an ideal opportunity to exponentially expand your sales funnel as you can share with your network as well as a wider audience. If done with a specific outlined plan it is currently one of the most powerful tools to grow your business with a strong sales pipeline. Like anything worthwhile, it is not a fit for every business, and it requires some work to deliver results.
LinkedIn Events are PERFECT who provide service or knowledge and whose ideal clients are business leaders. LinkedIn Events as a “funnel” is ideal for the following business professionals:
• Content Creators
• Anyone who is passionate about helping their customers
This guide provides an overview of current best practices.
About The Course:
LinkedIn Events work best for these purposes:
- Education on a topic of interest to an ideal client audience
- Fireside chat
- Help people get professional credits
- Host a panel of experts
- Connect for one-on-one discovery calls
What we cover:
How to Set Up your LinkedIn Event
How to Engage and Connect with Your LinkedIn Event Attendees
How to Promote Your LinkedIn Event to Your LinkedIn Network
How to connect with people authentically without sounding salesy
If done with a specific outlined plan it is currently one of the most powerful tools to grow your business with a strong sales pipeline. Like anything worthwhile, it is not a fit for every business, and it requires a work to deliver the desired results. When my clients follow this framework, they consistently have 100+ registrants. We teach extra steps that create strong attendance as well!
We guide you at each step and include 2.75 hours of live consulting. You choose the time segments that fit your needs and time frames.
- Pick your 1 on 1 consulting support to fit YOUR needs.
- Need 15 minutes to talk through a quick question. I’ve got you on that!
- Want to chat about a troublesome issue on set up? I’ve got you on that!
- Need 90 minutes to strategize your message and want a messaging thought partner? I’ve got you on that!
Bottom line. You don’t go this alone. The training is there. A 21 page step by step guide book is included. And, the 1 to 1 guidance to walk you through each step of the way. We also team up as a strategic partner and help invite our network of colleagues to YOUR event. You get a COLLABORATION PARTNER, not just a course. It’s much more!
I studied LinkedIn Events for 3 months before figuring out how to best “thread the needle” and get the most out of LinkedIn events.
This course teaches you
- What works / what doesn’t
- The 5C’s my clients use to get 100+ registrants consistently
- In what target markets events perform best
- How to create first level connections with your PERFECT client base
- Fix the common disconnect between registration and attendance
About the author.
Iris Culp began her career as a writer, and has spent most of her 20+ years in communications, marketing and organizational development. She has spent more than a decade in the marketing field and specializes in brand messaging, positioning and strategies for growth.
She has helped business owners double revenue in less than 24 months and has a sub-specialty in LinkedIn for business.